GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
OBJECT AND GENERALITIES
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to individuals or legal entities that fail to register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may be applicable.
CONTACT: For any kind of doubt, question or suggestion, you can send us your comments by email to: email@example.com
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the suppliers of Curtisur 2000 SL However, the information given on each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the commercial names , trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website of THE COMPANY, are the property of © Curtisur 2000 SL and exposed in www.curtisur.es as a guide and very close to reality.
All the prices of the products that are indicated through the website are expressed in euros. These prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client.
THE COMPANY will do everything possible to please all its Customers in the demand for the products. However, at times, and due to causes that are difficult for the COMPANY to control, such as human errors, incidents or end of stock, force majeure or other impediment CURTISUR 2000, S.L. is exempt from liability for compliance with the agreed date.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order. If, as a result of this cancellation, the client wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the stipulations in the Return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time the order is placed. At the initial price shown on the website for each of the products offered, the corresponding fees will be added to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
The ticket or proof of purchase corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.curtisur.es in the section "My account", "Orders".
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to their order through payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards), transfer or deposit account in Unicaja office. The card with which the payment is made must have as a issuing financial entity a Spanish bank or savings bank. Payment by card is made through security protocols
The Client may also pay for his order through PayPal www.paypal.com, provided that he has a valid payment account.
The Client must notify THE COMPANY of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible time so that THE COMPANY can make the necessary arrangements.
THE COMPANY has the highest security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the Client's computer and the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
1. That the Client is communicating his data to the server center of THE COMPANY and not to any other that tries to pass itself off as this one.
2. That between the Client and the server center of THE COMPANY the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
Verisign, the most important company in the world in issuing SSL certificates, guarantees the encryption of the data.
FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
Once the order has been formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, THE COMPANY will always send an email to the CLIENT confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
THE COMPANY will accept cancellations of orders when they are requested before sending it. To make the cancellation you must request it through the "Customer service" form or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND EXTRAVIOS
I. Delivery of the product
THE COMPANY undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the Customer in the order form, which in any case must be included within the Territory. In order to optimize the delivery, we thank the Client for indicating an address in which the order can be delivered during normal business hours.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to the reality or has been omitted.
THE COMPANY informs the Customer that it is possible that the same order is divided into several deliveries.
II. Delivery term
Shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 10 working days since we have made the order confirmation. Although the usual delivery period of THE COMPANY usually ranges between 3 and 6 days, from the completion of the order.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, they may vary due to logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, THE COMPANY will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered carried out from the moment in which the transport company puts the product at the disposal of the Customer, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of the orders attributable to THE COMPANY, the Customer may cancel his order in accordance with the procedure described in Section "11. Refund". Delays in delivery will not be considered those cases in which the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered due to causes attributable to the Customer.
For Spain (peninsula) and Portugal, the shipping cost will be € 10 plus VAT for each order, for the Balearic Islands € 10 plus VAT. Paraprofits of more than € 300 cost, shipping costs will be free.
Once the order leaves our warehouses, an e-mail will be sent notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being sent.
For security reasons, THE COMPANY will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
III. Delivery Data, Undelivered Deliveries and Lost
If at the time of delivery the Customer is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. THE COMPANY contracts, as part of the courier delivery service, to carry out a series of follow-up actions, aimed at guaranteeing that the delivery takes place.
If after 7 working days after the departure to the delivery of the order has not been agreed delivery, the Customer should contact The COMPANY. In the event that the Customer does not do so, after 10 business days from the departure to delivery of the order it will be returned to our warehouses and the Customer will be responsible for the shipping and return costs to origin of the goods, as well as the possible associated management expenses.
If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range between one and three weeks.
IV. Diligence in the delivery
The Customer must check the good condition of the package before the carrier that, on behalf of THE COMPANY, makes the delivery of the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected on the packaging. If, after reviewing the product, the Customer detects any incident such as blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused by the shipment, the latter undertakes to notify THE COMPANY via email within the shortest period of time. possible time, preferably in the next 24 hours and a maximum of 7 naturals from the delivery.
I. Return procedure
All products purchased from THE COMPANY may be returned and refunded, provided that the Client informs THE COMPANY of its intention to return the product / s purchased within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
THE COMPANY will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same box in which it has been received to protect the product. For the case that can not be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box in order that the product reaches the store of THE COMPANY with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products are also marked and the reason for the return.
In order to facilitate the return process to the Clients and to be able to follow it correctly, THE COMPANY establishes the only return procedure established by THE COMPANY. If the reason for the return is attributable to THE COMPANY (the product is defective, it is not the one you requested, etc.), the amount of the refund will be refunded. If the reason is different (the products were served correctly but they are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
1. Inform before 7 calendar days from receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via email to email@example.com or through the customer service form.
2. THE COMPANY will inform the customer of the address to which the product should be sent.
3. The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
4. Inform the courier company used, date and time of the return.
II. Refunds to the CUSTOMER
The return of the products will result in a refund equal to the cost of the returned products minus the cost of the return service.
Only in the event that the delivered product is defective or incorrect, THE COMPANY will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Refunds and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
THE COMPANY will manage the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival in the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the Client's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
GUARANTEE OF THE ACQUIRED PRODUCTS
THE COMPANY acts as a distributor of manufacturers that guarantee that the products presented for sale on www.curtisur.es work correctly and have no defects or hidden defects that could make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use.
The contractual guarantee offered is usually granted by the manufacturer. Once the Client has received the product, he will have the instructions provided by the manufacturer in his box, sufficient for the correct use and installation of the product and all the information about the guarantee. No Customer may request a wider warranty than indicated therein.
THE COMPANY will not be obliged to collect the damaged product and the Customer should contact the After-Sales Service of the Manufacturer. In this sense, THE COMPANY will carry out the actions aimed at providing the Client that so requests the contact data of said service and will provide these information sufficient for the presentation of the relevant claims.
The guarantee will lose its validity in the event of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, in particular, electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by the Manufacturer are excluded from the warranty. The guarantee will not be applicable to the apparent defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the Client in question within 7 days after the delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE COMPANY holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, especially, with an enunciative but not limited to the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data that are include in the Web.
Clients and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered to be a computer program, and therefore, all applicable Spanish and European Community regulations on the subject also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website, or any of its contents, without the express written permission of THE COMPANY.
Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that implies an infringement of the current Spanish regulations and / or internationalization in matters of intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior express and written authorization of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Web.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain for information and service purposes is authorized, provided that the source is cited or referenced, and the user is solely responsible for the misuse of the same.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
The Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while they are browsing it, as well as after they have accessed it.
As a consequence of the foregoing, Clients and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties for:
1. The consequences that may arise from the use, for purposes or effects illicit or contrary to this document, of any content of the Website, whether or not developed by THE COMPANY, published or not under its name in an official manner;
2. As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or impair the website or its services or prevent the normal enjoy for other Users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as denying access to the Website to Clients and Users who do wrong. Use of the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
1. That the access to the Web and / or to the Web of link is uninterrupted or free of error.
2. That the content or software to which Customers and Users acc
THE COMPANY does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example but not limited to:
1. The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials of this Website or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or third parties.
2. Any damages and losses to Clients or Users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program facilitates to the User.
3. The contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to THE COMPANY by contractual means.
5. The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise an adequate control over the activity of the children or minors under their care or to install some of the control tools of the use of Internet in order to prevent (i) access to materials or contents not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
6. Communications or dialogues during the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and / or link websites, nor respond, therefore, of possible damages and prejudices that customers or individuals and / or collectives suffer as a result of said communications and / or dialogues.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
1. Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their information in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of reception by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of THE COMPANY.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operative.
3. Of the errors or damages produced to the site
Clients and Users agree to browse the website and use the content in good faith.
Clients' data will be used to send sales through email of THE COMPANY and to deliver the purchases.
By the mere visit to the Web, Users do not provide any personal information or are obliged to provide it.
THE COMPANY undertakes to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality on the information provided to it and to use it only for the purposes indicated.
THE COMPANY assumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as that they are correct and accurate.
It is up to the Clients to update their own data. At any time, the Customer will have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all their personal data included in the different registration forms. In order to modify or update your personal data, the Customer must access www.curtisur.es in the "My Account" section. To cancel your account, write an email from the e-mail of your account to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Cancel account".
Therefore, the Client is responsible for the veracity of the data and THE COMPANY will not be responsible for its inaccuracy of the personal data of the Clients. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, THE COMPANY has adopted the appropriate security levels to the data provided by the Clients and, in addition, has installed all the means and measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and extraction of the same.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which will not imply in any case the waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by the COMPANY or prescription of the action that in each case corresponds.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
or website for an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
4. Of the non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the Client to send the order confirmation.
5. In any case, THE COMPANY commits itself to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the Client to arrive at a quick and satisfactory solution of the incident.
6. Likewise, THE COMPANY has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.